City-University Community Advisory Committee
CUCAC consists of a membership of 16 representatives appointed by surrounding communities and the UW. The committee meets on the second Tuesday of every month.
The committee does the following:
- Advises the City and the University on the orderly physical development of the greater University area;
- Encourages the provision of adequate City services to the University and adjacent community and business areas;
- Assists the University and City in preserving the many positive aspects of the University’s presence in the community;
- Review and comments upon potential adverse effects of removing aspects of University programs from the University campus; and,
- Assists in the protection of the adjacent community and business areas from the adverse effects of University and City actions.