Seattle Children’s Hospital
LCC supports SCH’s mission to provide excellent pediatric health care that provides “hope, care and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible.”
LCC is also required in its partnership with the City to review the proposed plans of each development phase to ensure they are in compliance with the requirements governing both the Settlement Agreement and the Major Institution Master Plan.
SCH recently notified the public of its plans to build a new surgery center on the main Laurelhurst campus along 44th Avenue NE and NE 50th St. LCC and neighbors have submitted comments and concerns and are requesting an environmental impact review.
- Comments on EIS Addendum for SCH’s Bed Unit South Project
- Comments on SCH’s Changes to Approved Master Plan
- Response to claims by SCH and other appellants
- Response to appeals filed by SCH and their surrogates as well as DPD
SCH’s Proposed Master Plan Hearing
- Statement from Jeannie Hale, LCC President
- Statement from Liz Ogden, LCC Vice President
- Response to Statement from David Miller
- Statement from Carol Eychaner, Land Use and Community Planner