Welcome to Seattle’s Laurelhurst Neighborhood
Established in 1920, the mission of the Laurelhurst Community Club is to foster an inclusive sense of community in this northeast Seattle neighborhood. In addition, LCC works to identify and address community concerns and to provide a forum to promote solutions by working with the community at other large civic organizations and local and state governments. LCC trustees and many others serve on committees, represent the community in other organizations, and work on community improvement or special projects or specific issues such as crime prevention, transportation, the environment, or land use. These neighbors contribute hundreds of hours each year to maintain the livability and vitality of our community.
- Annual Sock Drive – ends Dec 16th
- Where to view Christmas Ships – Dec 9, 10, & 11
- Gently used shoes needed
- Drop off donations for Elizabeth Gregory House,
- Beer, Brats & Bingo – Oct 21st
- LEAP Open House Sept 24, 10am-noon