Welcome to Seattle’s Laurelhurst Neighborhood
Established in 1920, the mission of the Laurelhurst Community Club is to foster an inclusive sense of community in this northeast Seattle neighborhood. In addition, LCC works to identify and address community concerns and to provide a forum to promote solutions by working with the community at other large civic organizations and local and state governments. LCC trustees and many others serve on committees, represent the community in other organizations, and work on community improvement or special projects or specific issues such as crime prevention, transportation, the environment, or land use. These neighbors contribute hundreds of hours each year to maintain the livability and vitality of our community.
- Gently Used Shoes needed
- One Seattle Day of Service May 20
- Annual Neighbors Meeting – June 5th – in person!
- LEAP Event – June 11th, 1:30-4 p.m
- SUN Park Weed and Sweep – April 15, 10am
- Spring Egg Hunt (12 and under) – April 8th, 10am, Laurelhurst Park